Pages

October 2, 2010

fall is beautiful


xander, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

I find it a bit ironic that so many people love fall, but if you think about it, it's a season of death. Kinda sad. I like to think of it as a new beginning, though. Throwing out the old, so the new can move in and change things soon.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today, a lovely breeze and mild temperatures. The pets were quite enjoying it this afternoon.

Project C is nearly finished... I just have to sew it up and then it'll be done! It turned out just as cute as I expected, so I am very pleased. Pictures can be expected soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)