Pages

October 17, 2010

Snow Patrol, Fishbone Braiding, and Red: Seven things Sunday


328, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

1. I so want to try making a souffle.
2. taking a virtual stroll through the Stonehenge on Google Maps is lovely.
3. experimented with this this week. the test wasn't amazing, but I think in the future I could have some fun with it. (By the way, DIYphotography.net is cool beans) I think my next eperiment will be delving into the world of long exposures and light painting... ooh lala!
4. Snow Patrol is good fall music. So is "You" By Switchfoot.
5. learned how to fishbone braid this week. I love the simple elegance of it, but I'm not sure if I can really pull off braids... Oh well. Maybe if I have a little girl someday I'll be able to fishbone braid her hair.
6. I do believe red/mauve/cranberry is becoming one of my favorite colors. Rather unlike me, considering I've always stuck with neutrals, blue, and green.

and number 7:
332

1 comment:

  1. i loe this quote - but it suggests a sadness -- that one did not become or do what one wanted to do or become --- that indeed is very sad. we only live once. have you ever wished you could change your past? i know i have. i have wished that i could re-do just one hour -- how it would make a huge difference in my future -- what about you?

    ReplyDelete

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)