Pages

November 2, 2010

It's November?


pumpkin, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

Sorry this is late... :P

1. This is the pumpkin I carved Saturday in the crazy beautiful weather! In my Sunny Southern State we had a beautiful, cloudless and crisp Halloween weekend! :)
2. I have recieved oh so many (ok, five. But for me that's a lot.) lovely comments this week! I must tell you all, I am quite fond of your encouraging words and intruiging inquiries. (good grief, I'm in an annunciative - is that even a word? - mood today)
So in response, I must say: My friendship bracelet means love and the faithfulness of and to dear friends. and familiarity. My wrists feel a bit naked without them, they look much better with the bracelets on them, so I suppose they also symbolize how friends have a way of enhancing your good qualities.

There are definitely som regrets I have about my past, but I wouldn't take any of it back. The misfortunes and bad decisions I've made ultimately caused me to mature and learn as a person.

And... really? you think? d'awww... thanks :) I've thought about selling my stuff before, but I always hesitate because I think, well shoot. There are so many amazing photographers out there. But maybe I'll look into it.

3. Slam Dunk has been keeping up with my blog for awhile now... He always has something interesting and/or encouraging to say. Check him out!
4. My friend introduced me to this magazine last night... ohhhhh beautiful artsy magic.
5. I'm finally doing it. Tomorrow I am getting an Ipod touch 4th generation. That'll be my first ipod ever. Hehe, I'm excited :)
6. The Harry Potter movie comes out this month!!! AAAAH!!! I plan on going to the midnight showing.
7. Blending into Technique Tuesday, here's water photography. I like. Plus, there's incentive, although to tell the truth I don't buy that global warming environmental balogna.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the mention and I hope you enjoy the new Ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, upon viewing your pumpkin photo above, I about fell out of my chair!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOO funny. I love it. How can anyone NOT smile/laugh when seeing it????!!!! Great job!!!

    So tell me...by now you should have your iPod. How do you like it? Frankly, there is nothing quite like the iPod. No other device or brand comes close. Apple rules that market for sure. I love mine.

    I don't buy the global warming "scheme" either. It's bogus. It has been proven bogus. Glad you're smarter than that. It is normal for temps to rise and fall throughout the years -- I always thought Oprah was an intelligent person until she began supporting this garbage.

    You mentioned a magazine. Which one? Couldn't find reference to it anywhere else in your blog.

    With the holidays approaching, whatcha got planned? Anything unusual? Fun? Visiting relatives out of state? I can't believe November is already here and I have done nothing to prepare for the holidays. I do all my gifts by hand -- so I'm definitely behind. I refuse to buy into materialism -- a small, hand made thoughtful gift is the best gift around. A knit scarf, photo album, picture frame, handmade ceramic plate....now that's the ticket.

    Thanks for responding. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)