Pages

November 18, 2010

long time no blog


93edit, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

Hello, folks!
I apologize for the long spacing between posts... my weekends have been a little crazy lately and I'm trying to balance schoolwork and social life, along with the fact that I just have so many fantastic books to read lately!

So, all that said, I apologize, my dear readers.

This past weekend I spent with a dear friend of mine... she was celebrating her eighteenth birthday, so we went and saw Megamind and afterwards lured her to her surprise party :) Then I spent the night and visited their church, which I must say was a great church. Many nice people and a great mission statement. It's all about love, which is kind of my life mission statement... but that's a topic for another post.

I have also come across Martha Stewart's Cooking School which is fantastic for anyone (like me) who only knows the most basic of basics about cooking and wants to learn how to prepare pretty much anything and everything imagineable.

And since I got my itouch I have been quite enjoying the how stuff works podcast... I'm learning quite a bit. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm-- Martha Stewart's Cooking School. Is she making personal appearances? If so, I wanna come. I need cooking help. In fact, I need a full time cook! ha! Wouldn't that be lovely? No more cooking. Just eating. If only. So where is this cooking school? Is it online or in your home town?
    And what do you love to cook most? Desserts? Entrees?

    ReplyDelete

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)