Pages

November 28, 2010

black spray paint, some nature, and a garbage bag


339, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

well, it's seven things Sunday once again and I'm finally posting it on an actual, honest-to-goodness Sunday! woot woot.
but first, about my photo: The other day I was in an artsy mood, so I put on my bleach painted wings shirt which I have now deemed my artsy shirt, only to be worn while doing artsy things, and spray painted some nature black, slapped it on a white garbage bag, and shot away. unprofessional, I know, but lots of fun!
Moving right along, The theme today is catalogues. I don't know about you, but I'd much rather spend Black Friday with a mess of catalogues and websites to browse than battling endless lines at 5am.

1 - Friday this lovely catalogue came in the mail... it's called Chiasso. It's mostly decorating and design stuff, along with some nifty little novelty items included. And wonderful wall art! Oh I could just drool.

2 - Urban Outfitters is another great one. Great clothes, beautiful catalogue chock full of beautiful artsy pictures... delightful.

3 - Hearthsong has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. I remember looking at all the stuff in it when I was little, picking out which toys I liked best. It's full of great toys and games and all things kid-friendly, all very well-made. The company is very supportive of spending time as a family and is great for folks who want to get wholesome gifts for kids.

4 - Here is one of my mom's favorites: Knit Picks. Probably the greatest knitting catalogue ever. Nuf said.

5 - This is one I haven't yet gotten... I just subscribed tonight. It is a free photography magazine called Rangefinder. guess we'll see how it is!

6 - Whitley's is always lovely.

7 - Once again, I can't think of a seventh. How about you readers? Any of you all have some fantastic catalogue or magazine you'd like to share?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have been searching for this information and finally found it. Since their invention, plastic garbage bags have been filling our landfills. Thanks a lot for your information.

    ReplyDelete

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)