Pages

November 26, 2010

pomegranite soda


pomegranite soda, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

So how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Did you stuff yourselves to bursting with of all that turkeymashedpotatoestuffingpumpkinpiecranberrysaucegravygreenbeancassaroleamazingness? I know I sure did. :)
I put the Christmas tree up today! I decided to just load it with everything that would fit. I used to not do that for fear of making it look too cluttered. But this time I threw that all out the window. What the heck? Christmas is only once a year. If it'll make it more enjoyable, then the brighter, gaudier, and more ornament-laden the tree the better! Here's to enjoying this holiday season to the fullest. I am no longer a scrooge.

christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)