Pages

November 24, 2010

seven things


first bleach painting endeavor, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

1 - I tried bleach painting last Friday after seeing some incredible stuff from Derek Bones. (Disclaimer: All I looked at on his page were his bleached clothing... I don't know about the rest of the site, so if you come across something disturbing I do apologize!) My result wasn't quite so stunning, but I'm pleased for my first attempt.

2 - Threadbanger is a great site. I just started watching some of their project podcasts... I'm not much into sewing, but it's pretty nifty stuff. I could get into this...

3 - Discovered Matt Wertz this week. I like his style, it reminds me a bit of a Jack Johnson/Joshua Radin fusion, along with a little of The Fray tossed in? Some flavor I don't quite recognize... But whatever it is, I like it.

4 - peanut butter on raw green peppers. sounds gross, but it is absolutely wonderful.

5 - Go listen to the Numa Numa song, Peanut Butter Jelly Time, and the Gummy Bear song. you will then get a taste of what my summer sounded like :) oh how I miss those days.

6 - In my southern state we have been having crazy, not-Thanksgivingy-at-all weather... yesterday it was in the 70s!!

7 - Happy Thanksgiving-Eve, everyone! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)