Pages

December 23, 2010

eleven sixteen


eleven sixteen, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

well folks, it's Christmas Eve Eve and unfortunately I have been spotty in my posting yet again. *sigh*
But, this time I do have a fairly good excuse, though I can't go into much detail about it. In simplest of terms my life has grown complicated in the past few weeks.
So unfortunately, nothing much is dependable lately as far as my schedule goes, and as a result, my blogging will likely be rather sporadic. Of course, you’re probably not surprised… I’m a bit of a nomad in the blog world as it is.
But on another subject, I do have quite a lot of happy things to post about. I don’t remember if I told you in a previous post or not, but I spent about ten days with my family up north this past week, celebrating Christmas and being subject to my grandfather’s “Algebra Bootcamp” as he called it. My other grandfather took me to a camera shop last Saturday and bought me a set of lens extension tubes… such fun and so many possibilities. I had some fun experimenting with them today and will post my results hopefully in the next few days.
Anyway. Merry Christmas to you all, if I don’t get around to posting before Saturday I hope you find that you get everything you wished for, sing lots of carols and drink an extra glass of egg nog for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)