Pages

January 1, 2011

here's to a new beginning.


373edit, originally uploaded by beag1e94.

well, today is one, one, eleven. happy new year!
So far this year seems promising. I stayed up until 5am this morning with a group of my friends from camp... such fun!

376

and Thursday night I was feeling artsy, so I lit up 2 sparklers and shot a bunch of pictures of them. tada! not fantastic, especially the second one... but BOY are they fun to photograph! I think if I can find some good clearance sparklers I'll stock up and try and take some pictures with them.

I also kinda want to have fun with some christmas lights... not sure what to do with them, though... hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about yourself. what do you think about this post? what's going on in your life? what cool things have you run across lately? what'd you eat for lunch???

...I want to get to know you. :)